About Me

My photo
Stan Fellows has been an illustrator for thirty five years, painting for magazines, corporate clients, and children's books. Clients from the past two years include: Martha Stewart Living, Harper's Magazine, The Atlantic Monthly, The New York Times, Smithsonian Magazine, Audubon, National Geographic, Field & Stream, The Chicago Tribune, The Boston Globe, NYU, Notre Dame, United Airlines, Delta Airlines, Southwest Airlines, (what’s with all the airlines?...) Kiplinger's, Arts & Antiques, Simon & Schuster, and for six years he has worked monthly for the Wall Street Journal's Friday wine column. In his native Minneapolis he taught watercolor painting and illustration at the Minneapolis College of Art and Design, and has also taught watercolor workshops in Iowa City, where he lives with his daughter.

Saturday, July 11, 2009



Two more pencil ideas. Off to bed. SF

2 comments:

Ginny Stiles said...

Dear SF...I am new to your blog. Pulled the link off one of the blogs I frequent and was immediately enthralled. Your work is amazing and very very inspiring. I am striking an amateur and "for pleasure and delight" painter in watercolor/acrylic and multi-media and have only recently discovered the joy of sharing that with artists through their blogs and mine.
I will be back to more fully explore soon. I did hit the link on the gorgeous book you illustrated and again...was so visually pleased that I have run out adjectives. Don't know if you have time to check out other blogs but I'd be honored if you'd stop by sometime. ginnystiles.blogspot.com

Ginny Stiles said...

ps..that word should be "I am strictly an amateur". :-(