About Me

My Photo
Stan Fellows has been an illustrator for thirty five years, painting for magazines, corporate clients, and children's books. Clients from the past two years include: Martha Stewart Living, Harper's Magazine, The Atlantic Monthly, The New York Times, Smithsonian Magazine, Audubon, National Geographic, Field & Stream, The Chicago Tribune, The Boston Globe, NYU, Notre Dame, United Airlines, Delta Airlines, Southwest Airlines, (what’s with all the airlines?...) Kiplinger's, Arts & Antiques, Simon & Schuster, and for six years he has worked monthly for the Wall Street Journal's Friday wine column. In his native Minneapolis he taught watercolor painting and illustration at the Minneapolis College of Art and Design, and has also taught watercolor workshops in Iowa City, where he lives with his daughter.

Friday, October 14, 2011



Two more from recent weeks, and now I gotta get back to work. SF

8 comments:

Irina said...

Bravo.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting more work online- I missed you!

Alex K said...

Really cool work!!!

Kimberly Vanlandingham said...

These are great!

A Brush with Color said...

Beautiful! sounds like a great place!!

Helen Ström said...

I really miss to seeing more of you work... but I mostly hope you are doing fine and I hope to see sign of life soon. Best wishes, Helen.

Anonymous said...

ionsiurHello Stan
Like Helen I hope you are going well. No news of you seen all long time. I'm still waiting to see your work I love.
Caroline (from France)

Paintings said...

You've really captured the fun in these. So dynamic. I really love the guy on stilts!

Just found your blog and hope to see more great stuff from you this year!

great gallery in your blog!!!